Frozen turkeys are selling out everywhere before Thanksgiving—here's where you can still buy them
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
If you're hosting Thanksgiving next week and haven't yet ordered your turkey, you might want to ASAP. Frozen turkeys are selling out quickly, with the U.S. Department of Agriculture reporting that inventory of turkeys is 24% lower than it's been on average the past three years.
Fortunately, there are still a few places left that have frozen turkeys still in stock, even if you're searching for the crowd-favorite Butterball. However, stock is dwindling fast, so you shouldn't hesitate to scoop one up while you can. Here's where to order frozen turkeys online this Thanksgiving, including Target, Walmart and Instacart.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
Where to buy frozen turkeys online for Thanksgiving 2021
- Get the Good & Gather Premium Basted Young Frozen Turkey (10-16 lbs) from Target for $22.24
- Get the Butterball Premium All Natural Young Frozen Turkey (16-20 lbs) from Target for $29.80
- Get the Good & Gather Premium Basted Young Frozen Turkey (20-24 lbs) from Target for $33.36
- Get the Shady Brook Farms Whole Turkey (10-17 lbs) from Walmart for $12.18
- Get the Butterball Young Frozen Turkey (10-16 lbs) from Walmart for $14.04
Don’t get thwarted by shipping delays or sold-out favorites this holiday season. Sign up for our free weekly newsletter and get the product reviews, deals and holiday gift guides you need to start shopping now.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.