Southwest Airlines celebrates Valentine's Day with Austin pop-ups
Love is in the air, literally, this Valentine's Day for Southwest Airlines, which is continuing its tradition of offering a free drink to passengers 21 and up who fly today in honor of the holiday.
Even if you're not headed to the airport, there are ways to join in the fun in Austin. Southwest is offering eight pop-ups across the city today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. where you can chat with employees and receive a Valentine's card and candy.
The locations include:
- Jo's Coffee, 1300 S. Congress Ave.
- Austin Central Library, 710 W. Cesar Chavez St.
- Chuy's Barton Springs, 1728 Barton Springs Road
- Downtown Station, 209 E. Fourth St
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport, Gate 19
- Jo's Coffee, 4160 at 242 W. Second St.
- Once Over Coffee Bar, 2009 S. First St.
- Waterloo Records at 600 N. Lamar Blvd.
In honor of having offered service in Austin for 41 years, Southwest is also giving away 41 pairs of flights. To enter, snap a photo of you and your Valentine, say where you’d like to fly to from Austin and post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with #SouthwestLovesAustin and #Sweepstakes. Full details at swa.is/valentinesday.