Nike Training Club hosting free workouts at UT this week
Free workout by Nike, anyone?
Nike Training Club drops by the University of Texas this week, offering a total of six free workout sessions that range from group runs to dancing, boxing and high intensity training. (Did we mention they’re free?)
It’s called NTC Week. The event is geared toward female college students (train like a Longhorn!), but is open to anyone who wants to participate. Attendees must register in advance for the classes here.
Nike Training Club is a global fitness community designed to inspire and enable female athletes, and includes the N+TC App, a full-body training app for all fitness levels. Athletes can choose four-week programs or one-off workouts.
Here’s the lineup for NTC Week at UT:
- 7:15 p.m. Monday. Runday Funday – A 2-mile run and football inspired workout with Michael Johnson Performance Center trainers; Victory at Gregory Gym University of Texas.
- 7:45 p.m. Tuesday. Bollywood Zumba; Anna Hiss Gym at the University of Texas.
- 5 p.m. Wednesday. Boxing; Victory at Gregory Gym University of Texas.
- 5:30 p.m. Thursday. Discovery run; Turtle Pond University of Texas.
- 4:30 p.m. Friday. Paddleboard yoga; The Rowing Dock at Town Lake.
- 8 a.m. Saturday. Celebratory NTC Workout – Nike master trainers Marie Purvis and Flor Beckmann lead a high intensity workout: Main Mall at the University of Texas.