Wizard World Comic Con 2017: Jason Momoa, Kate Beckinsale, Val Kilmer among big names coming to Austin in November
DC Comics fans, get ready. Jason Momoa, aka Aquaman, is coming to Austin.
Momoa will join other headliners Kate Beckinsale, Val Kilmer and Gene Simmons at the eighth-annual Wizard World Comic Con in Austin, according to a news release.
Other big names scheduled to appear at the convention Nov. 17-19 at the Austin Convention Center are:
- Summer Glau (”Firefly,” “Arrow”)
- Jewel Staite (”Firefly,” “Stargate: Atlantis”)
- Sean Maher (”Firefly,” “The Playboy Club”)
- Michael Rooker (”Guardians of the Galaxy”)
- Nichelle Nichols (”Star Trek”)
- Jon Heder (”Napoleon Dynamite,” “Blades of Glory”)
- Dean Cain (”Supergirl”)
Momoa, Simmons, Glau, Staite and Maher are scheduled for Nov. 18 and 19; everyone else is slated for all three days.
If you’re interested in going, convention hours are 4-9 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 17; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18; 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 19. Children 10 and under are admitted for free with a paying adult. Get tickets here.