Run Hundred reveals top workout songs of 2013
Editor’s note: This article was originally published January 11, 2014
What songs did you exercise to in 2013?
Every year, Run Hundred, a web-based workout music blog, asks its users what songs they listened to in the gym. Topping this year’s list were David Guetta and Pitbull.
Check out the website at www.runhundred.com. You can browse song selections by genre, tempo and era to find what best motivates you to sweat. It’s free, but you can pay to buy workout mixes if you want.
Here are this year’s top performers, along with their beats per minute:
- Pitbull & Christina Aguilera, “Feel This Moment,” 137 BPM.
- Selena Gomez, “Come & Get It” (Dave Aude Club Remix), 130 BPM.
- Fergie, Q-Tip & GoonRock, “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got),” 130 BPM.
- Flo Rida, “How I Feel,” 128 BPM.
- Lady GaGa, “Applause” (DJ White Shadow Trap Remix), 141 BPM.
- Jason Derulo, “The Other Side,” 128 BPM.
- Avicii, “Wake Me Up” (Avicii Speed Remix), 126 BPM.
- David Guetta, Ne-Yo & Akon, “Play Hard,” 130 BPM.
- Rihanna & David Guetta, “Right Now” (Justin Prime Radio Edit), 131 BPM.
- Pitbull & Kesha, “Timber,” 130 BPM.
Listen to these top picks on our Spotify playlist.