Free fitness books!
Editor’s note: This article was originally published February 27, 2014
Time to clear off my desk, people.
If you want any of the (brand new) books listed below, post a comment, telling me why I should give it to you. Best answer wins. I’ll choose winners in a week or so.
Here’s what’s up for grabs this time:
- “The Big Picture: 11 Laws that Will Change Your Life,” by Tony Horton (creator of the P90X workout program)
- “In the Zone: How to Get Over Your Obstacles and Succeed,” by Mark Crear (Olympic track medalist)
- “Anatomy of Strength & Conditioning: A Trainer’s Guide to Building Strength and Stamina,” by Hollis Lance Liebman
- “Thinner This Year: A Diet and Exercise Program for Living Strong, Fit and Sexy,” by Chris Crowley and Jen Sacheck
- “Super Immunity,” by Joel Fuhrman
- “Your Personal Paleo Code,” by Chris Kresser
- “Every Day is Game day,” by Mark Verstegen
- “The New Atkins Made Easy,” by Colette Heimowitz
- “Super Shred Diet: 4 Weeks, 20 Pounds, Lose It Faster!” by Ian K. Smith
- “Life is a Wheel: Love, Death, Etc., and a Bike Ride Across America,” by Bruce Weber
- “Nano Workouts: Get in Shape and Lose Weight During Everyday Activities,” by Joakim Christoffersson
- “Fifty Bicycles That Changed the World,” by Design Museum