All right, listen up, folks. For one day and one day only, Pigment Tattoo is partnering with Alamo Drafthouse for a free tattoo event.
No catch, unless that free tattoo you want is “Deadpool”-related, and you don’t care which “Deadpool” tattoo you get.
On Sunday, May 20 at the Alamo Lakeline, Pigment Tattoo Shop will set up a “Deadpool Insanity Wheel” for patrons to spin, so you can “Wheel Of Fortune” your way to a fresh new tat.
Here are your choices:
So, if you can live with one of those on your body forever, this is the event for you.
Everyone who spins the wheel and goes under the needle will receive a free ticket to “Deadpool 2” at Alamo Lakeline. Chimichangas will be served, obviously.
It should be noted that if you do choose to get a tattoo, there are some guidelines. Per the Drafthouse’s event page:
- We’ll be taking a handful of guaranteed tattoo appointments, but there will be a standby line available on Sunday. Fill out the form below for a chance to win an appointment and we'll be choosing our guaranteed tattoo victims via lottery system! You will be contacted by our team with confirmation. Click here to submit an application.
- Must be 18 or older with valid ID.
- A $25 tip for the artist is recommended but not required.
- Artists have the right to refuse a specific area for a tattoo. No highly sensitive areas will be allowed.
- There will be multiple tattoo designs that are inspired by Deadpool. Once you spin the wheel, you get what you get -- but they're gonna to be flippin' sweet. We'll share here when they get mocked up!Click here to submit an application!
Hop to it.