- Couple found dead in Tennessee hot tub
- Middle school teacher accused of sending nude photos to student via Snapchat
- Watch: Video of snowboarder chased by bear may be fake
- WATCH: Brothers convince sister of zombie apocalypse after wisdom teeth surgery
- Man goes in for routine dental surgery, wakes up with no teeth
Police are investigating after a mother was found dead and her husband lying on the ground with a knife in his neck in a Grafton, Massachusetts, home.
Police found a 5-year-old girl wandering on the side of the road just after 6 a.m. Wednesday.
WFTXT reported that the little girl was walking herself to day care when she was found by police.
She led officers to her home, where police looked through a window and saw a man with a knife in his neck.
Police forced their way into the home and then found a woman dead in a bedroom.
Officials said they were husband and wife, Michael and Kelley Sugarman.
Michael Sugarman was rushed to the hospital, where he is still being treated. Police said there's a very good possibility his wounds were self-inflicted. He will likely be charged in Mrs. Sugarman's death.
Police said the family had recently moved to the home, but had lived in the Grafton area for nine years.
Authorities said there's no indication that the father went after the little girl. There were no other siblings in the house at the time.
The Worcester County district attorney said it is still early in the investigation. An autopsy has been scheduled for the woman.