You might want to brace for more tourists this year, Austin.
Texas’ capital city is No. 2 on credit website Wallethub's list of the "2019's Best Summer Travel Destinations." Wallethub specifically focused its ranking's methodology on costs, but also factors in things to do in each metro area.
Austin ranked No. 11 for the "attractions" and "travel costs and hassles" categories. The city also ranked No. 17 for activities, No. 21 for weather and No. 28 for local costs.
The only other metro area to beat Austin: Orlando (probably because of a little place called Disney World).
See the rest of the top 10 list below:
1. Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, Fla.
2. Austin - Round Rock, Texas
3. Washington D.C. - Arlington, Va. - Alexandria, Md.
4. Chicago - Naperville - Elgin, Il.
5. Dallas - Fort Worth - Arlington, Texas
6. Las Vegas - Henderson - Paradise, N.V.
7. Cincinnati, Ohio
8. Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater, Fla.
9. Nashville - Davidson - Murfreesboro - Franklin, Tenn.
10. New York, N.Y. - Newark - Jersey City, N.J.