1. It's the final day for almost everything! Get your SXSW fix while you can. Poster show and sale Flatstock 69 is open to all from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Austin Convention Center. You'll need a free guest pass from guestpass.sxsw.com to attend if you don't have SXSW credentials.
2. Rachael Ray's Feedback, one of the biggest annual SXSW parties, is here. Headliners include Big Boi, Mike D (DJ set), Lukas Nelson, Cautious Clay and Bleachers. This year’s Austin-inspired menu: sloppy San Jose sliders with avocado crema and jalapeño rings, rajas con queso breakfast tacos with eggs and tots, smoked brisket sammies with horseradish ranch and smoky Korean cowboy wings. Free and open to the public for anyone over 21 with a valid ID. A line usually forms early in the morning, and then there is a one-in-one-out policy. (10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Stubb’s, 801 Red River St.)
3. The final Lady Bird Lake show is one for Americana lovers, with Austin's beloved Patty Griffin headlining. Opening acts: William Tyler, Courtney Marie Andrews and Andrew Bird. Free and open to the public but requires a guest pass if you don't have a badge or wristband. (6 p.m. 900 W. Riverside Drive)
4. The closing night film is "Pet Sematary," based on Stephen King's novel about a family that moves to a rural community with a mysterious burial ground. Dicey decisions after a tragedy lead to more horror. (8 p.m. Paramount Theatre)
5. SXSW Gaming is on through Sunday with panels, esports gaming tournaments, cosplay contest and the usual expo hall display. Most events are at the Austin Convention Center.