In our debut episode of "I Love You So Much," the Austin360 podcast, hosts Tolly Moseley, Omar L. Gallaga and Addie Broyles welcome you to the new show. Our featured guest is Noah Hawley, the Austin writer and director responsible for FX TV's "Fargo" and "Legion," who discusses with Omar and Austin360's Joe Gross how he balances family life here with television projects, novels and films.
Austin360 fitness writer Pam LeBlanc joins Addie for a segment about her Year of Adventure, which so far has included super high diving and running a naked 5K.
Investigative reporter Andrea Ball competes for a gift card in a quiz with Omar and Tolly about obscure Wikipedia nicknames for the City of Austin.
Eric Webb kicks off a weekly Webb Report segment with celebrity chatter on Alamo Drafthouse and fried pickle fan Kirsten Dunst.
And as always, we wrap up with A Toast, recommendations of things we love that you should be checking out.
Click on the red bar below, then the “Friday, June 30, 2017” tab to hear Ep. 1!
- Mo Ryan has a great interview with Noah Hawley from this year’s ATX Television Fest. And you can read Charles Ealy’s profile from last year, mentioned in the podcast, right here.
- Follow Pam LeBlanc’s Year of Adventure.
- Andrea Ball is a great sport and a great reporter.
- Stock up on The Webb Report
- How to contact us and more info on the podcast.
- Want to leave a voice mail instead we can use on the show? Call 512-445-3672.