With the dizzying number of choices of what to do in downtown Austin for a special night out, what's a visitor or newcomer to town to do? The founders of a new concierge service called AustiNight, Rob Stuart and "The Feedbak" podcast nightlife expert Bak Zoumanigui, tell us why your group of demanding revelers may need a sherpa.
Also on the show this week: Maribel Rivero, the well-known chef who’s part of the El Chile family of restaurants, discusses her latest project, the new Peruvian eatery Yuyo.
In this week’s Webb Report, Austin360’s Jake Harris talks about his experiences using MoviePass, a card that gets you into movie theater screenings for a flat monthly fee of $10.
In A Toast, we recommend the “Poshmark” fashion merchandise app, Uptown Cheapskate Austin and Inkkas Shoes.
- You can find out more about AustiNight here and check out Bak’s podcast “The Feedbak.”
- You can also hear his episode of our previous podcast, “Statesman Shots.”
- Restaurant Yuyo’s official website.
- Read about Jake Harris’s latest experiences with MoviePass.
- The “Poshmark” app.
- Uptown Cheapskate Austin.
- Inkkas Shoes.
How to contact us and more info on the podcast.
- Want to leave a voice mail instead we can use on the show? Call 512-445-3672.