So you messed up. So you waited until Valentine’s Day afternoon to remember to send the special someone in your life something special for the holiday. So you checked Tiff’s Treats’ website, panicking, and realized that all their deliveries are booked up for the day.
1. Send them a baby bundt. Or several. Nothing Bundt Cakes is a local Austin bakery serving up sweet, delicious cakes -- from full-size bundts to tiny bundlets or bundtinis. You can place an order here.
2. Nothing says, “I love you and I’m sorry for waiting too long to send you something for Valentine’s Day” like pizza. According to Yelp, the highest-rated pizza joints in Austin that offer delivery are Lucky’s Puccias and Pizzeria, Giovanni’s Pizza Stand, Flaming Pizza, Hoboken Pie and Milto’s. You can also order a heart-shaped pizza from Mangia Pizza for extra flair.
3. Deliver them literally anything via Favor. The Austin-based app offers delivery from a spectrum of different Austin restaurants and stores, including some seriously sweet treats under the “dessert and bakery” category -- think Tiny Pies, macarons, milkshakes, cupcakes and more.
4. Apologize with flowers. Obviously you can’t go wrong with flowers on Valentine’s Day. The best-ranked Austin flower shops on Yelp that offer delivery are Mercedes Flowers, Blackbird Floral, Ben White Florist, Freytag’s Florist and Petals, Ink.
5. Deliver it yourself. Seriously, it’s not that hard. Swing by one of these local chocolate shops where you can find all kinds of sweet treats, and surprise them IRL. It’ll mean more, we promise.