If you’ve got the dollars, the Paramount Theatre has the prizes.
The Austin Theatre Alliance, which manages the Paramount and Stateside theaters, is holding the latest round of its fall auction series, and bids for this round close at 4 p.m. on Friday. A few things on the block this go-round, proceeds of which support the historic downtown theaters during the coronavirus pandemic:
• A catered "friendsgiving" dinner for 10 on the Paramount stage that includes a backstage tour
• A private house concert from Akina Adderley, Warren Hood or Sarah Sharp
• An Austin FC package, including two tickets to a home game
• An plate autographed by author David Sedaris
• A one-night stay in a poolside bungalow at Hotel Saint Cecilia
• A summer golf course getaway
(A note on Thanksgiving: Dr. Mark Escott, interim Austin-Travis County health authority, is discouraging residents from gathering with people outside your household for Thanksgiving amid fears of a holiday surge in coronavirus cases.)
See the full slate at the Paramount’s website.
MORE FROM AUSTIN360
McConaughey’s ‘Greenlights’ on pace to become BookPeople’s No. 1 seller this year
Smoked, fried turkeys are selling out fast. Here’s where to find them in Austin.