How can we help you today? For subscription or technical issues, call 1-800-445-9898.
Customer Care Contact & Hours
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday: 7 a.m. to noon
- Holidays: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Phone: 512-445-4040; 1-800-445-9898
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 670, Austin, TX 78767
- Physical Address: 305 S. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78704
Feedback about our new websites?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a news tip, click here to let us know. If you are looking for a reporter or editor, please see our newsroom staff list here or call 512-445-3851. If you have problems with your subscription or are having technical issues, please call 1-800-445-9898 to speak with our customer service department.
- Subscribe to e-mail newsletters
- Submit an event to our online calendar
- Submit a site problem
- Questions or concerns about email updates, newsletters, or subscription/account-related issues:Please contact Customer Care.
Requests for removing content or links
- Questions or concerns about Statesman articles, blogs, images:If you have other questions or concerns about content and reporting on statesman.com, contact the appropriate editor or staff member from the Newsroom Contacts listed on this page.
- We follow the Golden Rule when it comes to aggregation: we aggregate others the way we would want to be aggregated ourselves. If content from your website or blog has appeared on Statesman.com and you'd prefer it be removed and/or not sourced in the future, please contact us. Please be sure to include a link to the story in question and the URL of your site so we may remove it from our sources.
Advertise with Us
Partnerships & Affiliates
- Community Development
- Newspapers in Education
- Statesman Capitol 10,000
- Cox Media Group
- Ahora Si
- Bastrop Advertiser
- Cedar Park-Leander Statesman
- Lake Travis View
- Pflugerville Pflag
- Round Rock Leader
- Smithville Times
- Westlake Picayune
ParkingLooking for Downtown Austin parking? Park in the Austin American-Statesman's parking lot at 305 S. Congress Ave. Both of our parking lots (East, on the Riverside Drive side of the building, and West, on the Congress Avenue side) are open to the public for a fee.