If you’ve ever been to Topgolf, you’ve probably been afraid of falling off the second- or third-floor ledge after a particularly overzealous swing. A Fort Worth man had his fears realized when he took a swing from the second floor and found himself in a net at the Topgolf in Fort Worth.

Twitter user @envynate posted the video on Sunday, writing, “My cousin fell at @Topgolf.”


My cousin fell at @Topgolf #Tolpgolfdfw #fortworth πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ pic.twitter.com/9TtytKtJy8

— Nathan π“…“ (@EnvyNate) May 14, 2017

He told the San Antonio Express-News that his cousin was “just laughing it off.”

Don’t drink and golf, kids. There won’t always be Topgolf safety netting to catch you.

ο»ΏRELATED STORIES:

Four Texans competing to win the heart of Dallas ‘Bachelorette’ Rachel LindsayThis Texas house sold at auction despite the fact that it’s almost definitely hauntedSee Balmorhea State Park swimming pool like never before: empty

IN OTHER NEWS:

_informq.push(['embed']); ]]