DC Comics fans, get ready. Jason Momoa, aka Aquaman, is coming to Austin.
Momoa will join other headliners Kate Beckinsale, Val Kilmer and Gene Simmons at the eighth-annual Wizard World Comic Con in Austin, according to a news release.
Other big names scheduled to appear at the convention Nov. 17-19 at the Austin Convention Center are:
- Summer Glau (”Firefly,” “Arrow”)
- Jewel Staite (”Firefly,” “Stargate: Atlantis”)
- Sean Maher (”Firefly,” “The Playboy Club”)
- Michael Rooker (”Guardians of the Galaxy”)
- Nichelle Nichols (”Star Trek”)
- Jon Heder (”Napoleon Dynamite,” “Blades of Glory”)
- Dean Cain (”Supergirl”)
Momoa, Simmons, Glau, Staite and Maher are scheduled for Nov. 18 and 19; everyone else is slated for all three days.
If you’re interested in going, convention hours are 4-9 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 17; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18; 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 19. Children 10 and under are admitted for free with a paying adult. Get tickets here.