- Patient records surgeons gossiping about her on the table
- Teacher who had sexual relationship with student said his grades improved
- Man 'taken aback' by message on Starbucks cup label
- Netflix will make everyone pay the same amount for service next month
- What we know now: Shooting at Lackland Air Force Base
A Huntington, Texas, middle school teacher was arrested and admitted to sending nude Snapchat photos to a minor, according to police.
Kylie Modisette, 28, who used to be the 14-year-old boy’s English teacher at Huntington Middle School, sent the sexts in December, according to KJAS-TV.
That student, who’s currently in high school, deleted the photos from his phone – but not before his friends took screenshots and shared them, KJAS reports.
The school has placed Modisette on "administrative leave" pending the investigation, according to New York Daily News.
She was charged with misdemeanor distribution of harmful material to minor and released on a $1,500 bond.
[h/t NY Daily News]