- Patient records surgeons gossiping about her on the table
- Man 'taken aback' by message on Starbucks cup label
- Teacher who had sexual relationship with student said his grades improved
- Will Smith dined with cop accused of killing Cardell Hayes' father
- Prank caller convinces Burger King employees to smash windows
It’s like a scene from a horror movie.
An Indiana man is demanding answers after waking up from a routine dental procedure with no teeth in his mouth.
“I am so ashamed now,” Donny Grigsby told WRTV. “I have no teeth.”
Grigsby's wife, Amanda, said that after five hours of waiting at White River Dental, she learned that the dentist decided to pull all of Grigsby's teeth because he was afraid an infection would spread.
Amanda said she found Grigsby covered in blood. While at the dentist's office, they called an ambulance. She said that on the way to the hospital, he "coded" twice.
Grigsby is now back at home, still on oxygen after the procedure, according to WRTV.