- Physician to parents: You're doing it wrong
- Woman discovers husband divorced her months after marriage 20 years ago
- Duct tape challenge' lands teen in hospital
- Child's prayer caught on baby's monitor, will melt your heart
- Zika virus: CDC warns pregnant women not to travel to these countries
It's officially official: Netflix is bringing back the original stars of "Gilmore Girls" for a revival.
Rumors of the new series began circulating in October, when it was reported Netflix was considering producing a series of four 90-minute episodes.
Now, Netflix has confirmed those rumors — and also that show creators Amy Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino will be returning to write and produce the new series. Actress Lauren Graham also tweeted out confirmation that she'll be showing up.
Alexis Bledel is also set to return.
The Hollywood Reporter says the majority of the original cast has signed on to the project, but one name that is notably absent still is Melissa McCarthy, who played Sookie St. James.
According to TVLine, the new series will start filming Feb. 2 in Los Angeles.
Netflix has not announced when the revival would premiere.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.