If you’ve ever been to Topgolf, you’ve probably been afraid of falling off the second- or third-floor ledge after a particularly overzealous swing. A Fort Worth man had his fears realized when he took a swing from the second floor and found himself in a net at the Topgolf in Fort Worth.
Twitter user @envynate posted the video on Sunday, writing, “My cousin fell at @Topgolf.”
He told the San Antonio Express-News that his cousin was “just laughing it off.”
Don’t drink and golf, kids. There won’t always be Topgolf safety netting to catch you.
IN OTHER NEWS: