- Katey Psencik American-Statesman Staff
Kirsten Dunst may not be from Texas, but we may as well make her an honorary Texan.
But she also really loves another Texas staple: the Alamo Drafthouse.
On “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” she told Fallon that she really loves the Texas theater.
“You can eat, and you get fried pickles, and you order a cocktail,” she said. “I’ll go see bad movies just so I can sit there in the dark ... I always end up with ranch all over myself.”
- Love ‘La La Land’? Watch the movie while the Austin Symphony Orchestra performs the music live
- It’s hot; stay indoors and watch this Disney movie on Netflix
- Beat the heat with the Austin summer movie guide
- Watch two stoners get their minds blown by Buc-ee’s in upcoming film ‘Ripped’