What do Jon Hamm, Jamie Foxx and Ansel Elgort have in common? They all star in the upcoming “Baby Driver,” which you can get free passes to see.
Click here and enter the code “BabyDriverAAS” to claim your free tickets. The pass is valid for up to two seats for the showing, which takes place at 7:30 p.m. on June 21 at Regal Metropolitan Stadium 14. Passes are first-come, first-served.
As Statesman movie critic Joe Gross puts it, the Edgar Wright film is “an ode to those who need a stream of tunes in their heads, everywhere, all the time, and a cinematic high-five to the movies that made Wright the absurdly talented music-n-film dork he is today.” It hits theaters in August.
- PHOTOS: “Baby Driver” red carpet at SXSW on March 11
- Three movies at SXSW that treat music very differently
- Two brilliant British films we saw at SXSW that you should check out this year
- Jon Hamm reveals his favorite breakfast taco on SXSW red carpet
- Eight things we learned during a chat with “Baby Driver” director Edgar Wright