On our second episode of "I Love You So Much," the Austin360 podcast, Aaron and Stacy Franklin (of Franklin Barbecue fame) come to the studio to talk with co-hosts Tolly Moseley and Addie Broyles about what it’s really like to run Austin’s famed restaurant and how they’re balancing life with a toddler and their very popular business.
Gustavo Sorola and Bethany Feinstein from Rooster Teeth Studios talk to Omar Gallaga about this weekend’s RTX 2017 event, which now includes an animation festival, big music concerts and major screenings at the Paramount Theatre.
Tolly is looking for your advice questions for a new segment we’re launching, so send us your Austin-centric questions!
Deborah Sengupta Stith attended a Black Angels concert in VR and tells us all about it.
Eric Webb discussed how “Spider-Man” changed his life on this week’s Webb Report segment.
And as always, we wrap up with A Toast, recommendations of things we love that you should be checking out.
- You can of course find Franklin BBQ on the web.
- That time Barack Obama went to the front of the Franklin BBQ line, apparently without asking.
- Deborah wrote about her VR concert experience for 512tech
- Omar wrote about this weekend’s big RTX 2017 event.
- Stock up on The Webb Report including his essay on “Spider-Man.”
- “Toast” picks: “GLOW” on Netflix, growing cucumbers, the new “Twin Peaks” on Showtime and NPR’s “Invisibilia” podcast.
- How to contact us and more info on the podcast.
- Want to leave a voice mail instead we can use on the show? Call 512-445-3672.