This week on the podcast, Meredith Walker, the co-creator of Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls and former writer on “Saturday Night Live,” joins in to discuss the youth-empowerment site and how her friendship with Poehler has informed the work they do together.
Elsewhere in the show, we go on location with fitness writer Pamela LeBlanc to get to the bottom of the real temperature of Barton Springs Pool (spoiler: It’s not 68 degrees).
On the Webb Report, Eric Webb discusses a recent story making the rounds about whether millennials are killing everything good in this world (spoiler: They are not).
And as always, A Toast recommendations are dispensed. Give a listen!
- Find Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls online where you can see Meredith Walker’s great work.
- Mythbusting: that time Pam LeBlanc found out what the real temperature is at Barton Springs Pool. See Reshma Kirpalani’s video below.
- All the things millennials are supposedly killing.
- Toast picks: "The Great British Baking Show,” “America Ninja Warrior” and Reductress on Instagram.
- How to contact us and more info on the podcast.
- Want to leave a voice mail instead we can use on the show? Call 512-445-3672.