This week, Austin Mayor Steve Adler drops by to discuss a new effort to help Austin’s homeless population and how he got involved in a viral online debate over all-female Alamo Drafthouse screenings of “Wonder Woman.”
How to dress for work and play in the 100-plus-degree Austin heat is debated by your three co-hosts.
Co-host Tolly Moseley and American-Statesman audience development manager Jackie Stone discuss their mutual passion for aerial dance.
On the Webb Report, Eric Webb shares harrowing tales of Texas fishing monstrosities. And we wrap up with “A Toast,” recommendations of things we love that you should be checking out.
- Mayor Steve Adler’s initiative to help the homeless in Austin. And that time he appeared on “Statesman Shots” and did a video about Guns ‘n’ Roses!
- That time the mayor weighed in on “Wonder Woman” all-female screenings.
- Follow Jackie Stone on Instagram!
- Eric Webb’s terrifying Texas fishing tales.
- Toast picks: “Call your Girlfriend” podcast, “The Leftovers” on HBO and the entertaining trailer/opening of “Despicable Me 3.” (We embedded it below.)
- How to contact us and more info on the podcast.
- Want to leave a voice mail instead we can use on the show? Call 512-445-3672.